Whether you are in-person, hybrid, or virtual, spring into action with ST Math. Enhance your ST Math implementation with these timely resources:
- Celebrate class, school, and district level success. Bonus idea: Celebrate JiJi Day!!!
- Engage families by inviting them to Family Night In with ST Math.
- View scope and sequence with standards alignment.
Celebrate class, school and district level success.
Total number of minutes or puzzles is a great way to celebrate class, school or district level success. This allows every student to contribute to the goal. Sign in to ST Math to view total minutes and puzzles to identify top schools and classes. Download the Top 5 fillable templates to honor their hard work.
Bonus idea: share out awards on JiJi Day. JiJi Day is on Friday, April 30th. Or celebrate success and learning in mathematics by incorporating another one of these ST Math activities with your students.
Please share your creative JiJi Day activities:
Engage families by inviting them to Family Night In with ST Math.
Invite your families (including parents, guardians, and care-givers) to this virtual event just for them! They’ll have the opportunity to:
- Engage with their students.
- Develop a strong family connection to support student success.
- Explore ST Math’s unique approach to learning.
Invite families to register for one of the available dates in May.
View scope and sequence with standards alignment.
Looking to understand the standards covered in ST Math objectives? View and print after selecting grade, state, and standard or objective.