We're checking in with our educators monthly, sending you the latest updates about features that will help you and your students excel on your mathematical journey with JiJi in ST Math.
It was another month of hearing from wonderful teachers like you! You add the joy to our day. Here are our top three questions from the month:
- What new features have been added recently?
- How many puzzles can I expect my students to complete each week?
- ST Math is not working right! What should I do?
+ Bonus Halloween activities with JiJi
Q: What new features have been added recently?
Here are the latest changes made to ST Math on 10/16/2020:
- Quiz history: view student quiz scores on the Student Objectives tab. See how to review quiz results.
- Total Puzzles & Objectives reporting: toggle between weekly Puzzles and Minutes and yearly Puzzles and Objectives to monitor progress, stay on target, and celebrate success!
- Middle School Supplement (MSS) Auto-assignments teacher reporting: teachers, see which Concept Clusters and Objectives students have been assigned based on their diagnostic Pre-Test. Note: MSS may be requested by contacting your ST Math contact or our support team.
Q: How many puzzles can I expect my students to complete each week?
ST Math contains tens of thousands of puzzles. To ensure students problem-solve all year and cover the critical areas of their grade level, we’ve included weekly recommendations.
Q: ST Math is not working right! What should I do?
Clearing your browser cache is a quick way to solve many odd issues that may arise. Here is an article to help you clear cache on any browser.If the issue still persists, please follow these instructions to report what may be a bug in the program.
Have a great rest of October and an awesome Halloween (check out some of JiJi's favorite Halloween activities for a treat!).
If you have other questions, please let us know. We respond to emails and phone calls Monday through Friday from 5:00 am - 5:00 pm PT, so please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or (888) 491-6603. Thank you for joining us this month and thank you for all that you do for your students!